Visiting the Gold Coast
Staying in Surfers Paradise means you can take advantage of everything the Gold Coast has to offer. Nearby theme parks include Dreamworld, Movieworld, Seaworld, Wet ’n’ Wild, WhiteWater World as well as Outback Aussie Spectacular. The Star Gold Coast casino is also nearby if you’re feeling lucky and of course the famous Gold Coast beaches are a mere stroll from the conference venue.
Take a day trip to Mount Tamborine in the hinterland, visit a winery, or simply browse the nearby shops and sample the food at local restaurants. Hire a jetski and take in the waters from a new perspective or soar majestically over it all in a hot air balloon. There are Segways, Aquaduck Tours, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and a great mixture of art and craft markets.
There’s fun to be had throughout Surfers Paradise, from the golden beaches, great shopping, and excellent dining to a range of stunning hinterland attractions.
Things to do on the Gold Coast
- Theme Parks – Dreamworld, Movieworld, Seaworld, Wet ’n’ Wild, WhiteWater World
- Q1 Sky Point/Sky Point climb
- Big game fishing
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Marina Mirage River Cruises
- Super Duck Adventure Tours
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Night markets on the Esplanade – Each Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night